Client Services Lead- Shaw AFB, SC
NOTE: To apply, will require Active/current Top Secret Clearance with SCI eligibility
Provides second-tier support to end-users for PC, server, mainframe applications, and hardware. Handles problems that the first-tier of help desk support is unable to resolve. May interact with network services, software systems engineering, and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem. Simulates or recreates user problems to resolve operating difficulties. Recommends systems modifications to reduce user problems. Maintains currency and highest level of technical skill in field of expertise.
- Provide Tier 1 and 2 technical support (performing initial trouble ticket/call prioritization, diagnosis, analysis and troubleshooting and resolution of basic client hardware and software issues);
- Provide Tier 1 and 2 hands-on support to users on the AOC/CAOC floor;
- Provide solutions over the phone or remotely when feasible, and coordinate with and escalate tickets to back shops/other functional areas for support and resolution when required;
- Follow-up with end-users on status, and verify problem resolution prior to trouble ticket closure;
- Create and manage organizational and user accounts and assign, modify, and delete passwords and user privileges IAW AFCENT guidance;
- Manage SIPR PKI program;
- Coordinate on Firewall Exemption Requests (FERs)/Bluecoat Exemption Requests (BERs);
- Maintain the CFP status display systems to remotely monitor and track status of all systems, networks and connections, including internal and external links and circuits;
- Serve as focal point for ASIs and time change order/item (e.g., NOTAMs, TCOs, TCTOs, TCNO, MTO, CCO and CTO) management, processing, tracking and status reporting across all network enclaves;
- Maintain status tracking applications/tools; create, update, and coordinate status reports and presentation slides (i.e., COMSTATs, SITREP, etc.); and brief AFCENT leadership to provide situational awareness on outages/failures; and
- Oversee all PMI scheduling.
DoD 8570 Level 2 or higher (Security+)
Must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 12 years of experience.
Must have Knowledge of:
- Good Mobile
- CFP SharePoint (NIPR/SIPR)
- Trusted Thin Client (TTC)
- PC Boxes
- Remedy ITSM
- Explore (Communications Tracker)
- Performs hands on Tier 1 support (e.g. printer install, etc.)
EMW, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.