ISR (Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance) Operator
The ISR operators shall perform Monitored CCTV camera equipment to include visual displays for activity and reporting. Candidate should have formal national or NATO training in intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance or similar techniques by virtue of a previous military and/or civilian intelligence, counterintelligence, law enforcement, force protection or similar background. Operators shall perform visual checks (via CCTV visual assets), plus any vehicle including its cargo and pedestrian for any suspect activity including potential IED or complex attack attempts.
The successful candidate will be:
- Security minded.
- Capable of organizing and prioritizing under pressure.
- Capable to work outside normal hours.
- Have a positive attitude with respect to international/multi-national co-operation.
- Have the ability to work under stressful conditions.
- Have the ability to communicate easily with people and to establish contacts.
- Have the social skills enabling him/her to successfully co-ordinate/operate at a military facility
1. Previous intelligence, surveillance, reconnaissance experience, preferably as a sensor operator or planner.
2. Understanding of video surveillance systems and technologies, including camera systems, video and imagery, infrared imaging, software applications, mapping and coordinate systems, recording and storage.
3. Good knowledge of computer hardware, software and networks.
4. Minimum one (1) year valid NATO Secret Security Clearance certificate or equivalent National clearance certificate.
5. Shall have good working knowledge of video surveillance systems and technologies, including camera systems, video and imagery, infrared imaging, software applications, mapping and coordinate systems, recording and storage systems, by virtue of previous training and/or experience.
6. Previous certification and one (1) year working experience on operating an ISR system.
7. Good working knowledge of Windows OS System.
8. Shall have a minimum of 3 years practical experience as surveillance system operator in military operations.
9. Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Perform routine and specific surveillance tasks
- Assists and advise FP staff to identify any possible security threat
- Report immediately all possible suspect activities within GDA to FP staff Report all incidents and record all incidents in the ISR system-logbook
- Record and store all media in a comprehensive manner for current and retroactive analysis/investigations
- Work in close coordination with FP staff to meet surveillance requirements to include route planning, patrols, checkpoints etc. and attend planning and coordination meetings as required
- Prepare and present ISR Operation briefings as required
- The ISR Operators shall perform level 1 (user) maintenance and repair tasks on the used systems including workstations, computer network sensors and supporting structure in order to maintain 24/7 ISR capability.
- The ISR Operators shall liaise with maintenance personnel for any maintenance issues on ISR systems for level 2 and level 3 maintenance and work in close coordination with the contractors for system continuity.
- Prepare/develop and update ISR documentation as required.
EMW, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.