Software Engineering/Development Lead - Shaw AFB, SC
- Provide Tier 2/3 technical support;
- Serve as networks/systems engineering subject matter expert for communications and IT installation, upgrade, integration, removal and projects;
- Analyze and translate operational requirements into the communications and IT hardware/software, infrastructure and service solutions designed to meet those needs;
- Develop and provide detailed engineering solutions and cost estimates;
- Perform and facilitate network and systems architecture planning, design, implementation, integration, testing and acceptance support activities;
- Conduct technical feasibility analyses, engineering studies, and performance testing and measurement on networks/systems in order to identify performance vulnerabilities and weaknesses; and report findings to the government;
- Recommend network/system hardware and software solutions and upgrades to promote efficient and effective performance;
- Facilitate experiment, research and development, modeling and simulation projects, as required;
- Develop and submit associated network/systems engineering documentation, studies, plans, diagrams, drawings and reports, as required by the government;
- Evaluate organizational engineering processes and workflows; and provide recommendations for continuous process improvement;
- Analyze overall health, operational capability and capacity of infrastructure and services; and recommend courses of action to address any deficiencies or shortfalls;
- Develop and maintain Enterprise network/systems/server configuration and connectivity drawings, diagrams, documentation and plans.
DoD 8570 Level 2 or higher (Security+)
Must have at least a Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 14 years of experience.
Must have Knowledge of:
- Microsoft Windows Environment
- Cisco Networking
NOTE: To apply, will require Active/current Secret clearance.
EMW, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.