ISR/CCTV Field Service Engineer
The ISR/CCTV Field Service Engineer will be proficient in installing, maintaining, scheduling CCTV systems and FSE staff activities. Active Secret security clearance or higher required. Work location is Afghanistan.
- 3+ years’ experience working as a CCTV technician
- 3+ years’ experience troubleshooting, assembling, disassembling, repairing and monitoring alarm system hardware and electronic devices such as smoke alarms, video cameras, remote controls, audio surveillance equipment, monitors and associated IT equipment and software supporting capabilities
- Other preferred qualifications include Electronics Certification, Networking, Safety Training, ISO 9000, Fiber Optic and
Minimum Theatre IT Skill set required:
- Excellent knowledge Network Protocols: TCP, UDP, HTTP, FTP, IP, IPV4, IPV6, Fiber Optics- SM, MM
- Excellent knowledge Network Routers and Switches: Routing protocols, UDP Ports, WAN, MAN LAN, CISCO, Trendnet, SmartNetworks
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Servers: 2008, 2012R2, 2016
- Excellent knowledge of NAS storage, Hybrid Storage
- Excellent knowledge of Application software: ONSSI – Ocularis, Microsoft Windows, SQL Database, .NET Appi, Video Codecs, VLC, Multicast streaming, Smart Viewer, Genetech Security, BOSCH Video SDK, ArcGIS, VNC, Ultra VNC.
- Excellent knowledge of Design, Installation and Maintenance of Networks WAN,LAN , WiFi, Installation and Maintenance of Servers Software and Hardware.
Minimum Theatre CCTV Skill set required:
- Excellent knowledge of FLIR cameras and operation of camera
- Excellent knowledge of NightHawk camera
- Excellent knowledge of Analog and Digital IP Dome PTZ cameras H.264
- Camera protocols: PelcoD, PelcoC, GE, HTTP, 80 and 88 ports
- Associate’s degree in Electronics (or equivalent work experience)
CCTV Manufacturer Camera Certification,
- MicroSoft MCITP
- MicroSoft MCSA
- MicroSoft MCE
- CISCO CCNA
- LINUX (RSHQ FSE)
- HYPER V or VMware (RSHQ FSE)
- RAID systems
- COMPTIA Network + / Security +
- MicroSoft MCTS
EMW, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.