IT Project Management Lead - Shaw AFB, SC
Manages all aspects of the daily operation for data network(s) in either a stand-alone data network environment in a voice and data separated network environment. Develops project plans for the implementation of new telecommunications technology and systems. Directs technical analysis of complex software, hardware, and transmission systems. Coordinates with vendors involved in providing communication activities.
To apply, will require Active/current Secret clearance required.
- Perform daily management of communications and IT requirements development and processing and project management tasks;
- Gather, submit, process and coordinate end user requirements for communications and IT capabilities and services; and track and monitor status to completion;
- Plan, initiate and manage communications and IT projects, leading and guiding work of technical staff, and serving as a liaison between business and technical aspects of projects;
- Oversee all of project management to include coordinating resources, assigning responsibilities, establishing deadlines/milestones, monitoring progress to ensure targets are met, and providing status to unit leadership;
- Coordinate with the facility manager and the base civil engineer for facility support requirements;
- Develop, maintain and provide comprehensive Project Management Plans (PMPs) for each project incorporating recognized best practices and key performance metrics to guide tasks and measure project success;
- Conduct lifecycle sustainment and logistics support planning to identify human resource, training, parts, and warranty and license management requirements to ensure the supportability of installed systems/infrastructure;
- Develop, review, coordinate and process Project Support Agreements (PSAs), project packages, design packages, test plans and other related project documentation;
- Evaluate organizational requirements/project management processes and workflows; and provide recommendations for process improvements;
- Maintain project documentation and records IAW local procedures;
- Assist with plans management activities to include receiving, logging, safeguarding, distributing, reviewing, updating and maintaining plans (e.g., Operational Plans (OPLANs), Concept Plans (CONPLANs), Operations Orders (OPORDs), Supporting Plans, etc.), and maintaining unit plans files;
- Assist unit Functional Area Agreements Coordinators (FAACs) with support agreement management activities to include drafting, reviewing, processing, filing and maintaining agreements (e.g., Memorandums of Understanding (MOUs), Memorandums of Agreement (MOAs), Service Level Agreements (SLA), etc.);
- Assist with exercise and inspection support planning to include attending meetings, gathering end-user requirements, evaluating resource requirements and availability, and coordinating the delivery of the required capabilities and technical support
Must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and 12 years of experience in IT, or related Project Management field and Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification (equivalent or higher level accepted).
NOTE: To apply, will require Active/current Secret clearance required.
EMW, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.